University of Baltistan, Skardu
Research Associates required
Applications are invited from eligible candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan against the following purely temporary positions for a period of six (06) months irrespective of caste, creed, ethnicity, and gender at University of Baltistan, Skardu. The applications should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before July 03, 2020.
روزنامہ باد شمال 18 جون 2020
- All the candidates are advised to fill the online application form at uobs.edu.pk/index.php/careers/research-associate within the given due date. Applications are accepted by hand or through courier.
- This appointment shall be made on fixed lump sum payment of Rs. 25000/ per month.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of positions/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The candidates already in Government Service must submit NOC with the application form, otherwise his or her application shall not be entertained.
- Experience certificates duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority must be submitted along with the application form. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates are not attached.
- The Candidates must submit HEC Equivalence Certificate(s) with the application form, where applicable, otherwise, their application shall not be entertained / considered.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny committee shall be considered final and only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Application and academic documents, complete in all respects, must be submitted by hand or through courier not later than July 03, 2020.
- All communications during the selection process (call for interview/test etc.) with the candidates will be made through official email.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview and short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with procedures laid down by the University.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible when called for interview.
Waseem Ullah Jan Malik
University of Baltistan, Main campus
Ph: 05815-960061 / 03554489274